Laser Liposuction Surgery – Progressive Method in Cosmetic Treatment
Are you exhausted with exercises and weight loss plans for stubborn fat reduction? Then, consider laser liposuction, a great plastic surgery treatment for body contouring. Physical, emotional, psychological and financial preparations are needed to have this cosmetic procedure done. Laser liposuction is an innovative liposuction surgery ideal for individuals with cosmetic concerns including excess body fat, irregular body contours and less skin elasticity. Before undergoing the treatment, it is advisable to have a detailed consultation with a certified plastic surgeon to know how to prepare for laser liposuction surgery.
Have the Benefits of Laser Liposuction Surgery
Laser liposuction surgery is a minimally invasive procedure. In this type of liposuction, laser supported devices such as Smartlipo Triplex are used to target and break the fat cells. This laser lipolysis device utilizes laser radiations of three wavelengths specifically 1440 nm, 1320 nm, and 1064 nm for effective fat reduction in body areas including the hips, waistline, thighs, belly, buttocks and arms. Smartlipo liposuction also has the benefit of effective tissue coagulation with extra skin tightening. It takes only 1-2 hours for completing the treatment procedures. Shorter recovery period, minimum scars and less swelling are advantages of laser liposuction surgery over traditional liposuction surgery. To sidestep the surgical discomforts, the treatment is provided under local anesthesia.
Vital Preparations Needed Prior to Laser Liposuction
Before undergoing this cosmetic treatment, consult a certified plastic surgeon to know whether you are an ideal candidate for laser liposuction. You can also obtain the required information regarding cost of treatment, recovery period, treatment procedures and expected outcome.
• It is important to stop the use of tobacco, alcohol and drugs six weeks prior to cosmetic surgery as these habits lengthen the healing time and affect the quality of end results.
• It is necessary to suspend the use of medicines and supplements which may affect the blood clotting mechanism. Please inform the physician if you have any infection or illness.
• A day before the surgery, it is essential to have good sleep for reducing anxiety. Prepare yourself mentally and physically for the day ahead. Good health is important for the success of the treatment.
• On the day of the surgery, try to avoid makeup, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and any metal accessories. You are also advised not to eat or drink anything after midnight if the surgery is fixed on the next day.
• Set aside your worries regarding laser liposuction surgery and trust your surgeon to provide body contouring in the best way possible.
The complexity of laser liposuction may vary depending on the area covered in the surgery. Information from a certified plastic surgeon about how to prepare for laser liposuction surgery will help you develop a positive attitude about the treatment.
About Author: Conveniently located at Greenwich, Connecticut, Greenwich Smartlipo is a plastic surgery practice providing advanced Smartlipo laser liposuction treatments.We offer the services of experienced, competent plastic surgeons.